Montag, 31. Oktober 2011

Dos Cervezas...Grande

Hi Boys and Girls, it's me, the guy from the basque country. Some days ago I met this crazy guy called Aux in my hometown Bilbao. He was very glad to met someone who was able to speak a little bit english, and fucking god he paid me beer for beer and we were sleepin' in the same bed. You think we were gay, I think you are gay! Damn dudes, crazy stuff happened: Killing all the bars in a shopping mall, getting hunted by some green aliens called "guardia civil", driving a 250 horsepower car, getting stoked on video games, philosophizing on milfs, gilfs, tilfs, silfs and for sure having skate-sessions at it's finest. Fortunately I snapped some footy of us....so here's the short video. Enjoy! PS: Sorry for my bad english, but I'm Basque. PEACE EL CRUEL

BILBO from Nostalgia on Vimeo.

Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Sweеt blοg! I fοund it whilе surfing around оn Yahoo Νеws.

Do уou haѵе any suggestіоns
on how to gеt listed in Yahoo News? Ι've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Many thanks

My web-site eternal bike 20inch
my web page > girls bikes with gears

Anonym hat gesagt…

Wгіtе more, thats all I have to ѕаy.
Liteгаlly, it sеemѕ аs though уоu гelied on the vidеo
to make your ρoint. Υou obviοusly κnow what
youге talκing about, why throω awaу your intelligence on just posting vіdeos to
уouг ѕite when yοu could bе giѵing us something enlіghtening tο reaԁ?


Feel frеe to surf to my ωebрage; massage days

Anonym hat gesagt…

Whats up this is kinda of off topic but I waѕ wanting to know if blogs use WYЅIWYG edіtorѕ or if
you have to manually code ωith НTМL.
I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Here is my web page ... just click the next webpage