Dienstag, 16. August 2011

R.O.W.

On our tour last year to Basel we meet up with a couple of guys from slovenia.
Those dudes were pretty amazing...living on the minimum, skating at maximum and in deep love with beer...skateboarders as they should be.

On friday i received a mail that there own company is starting to work out good with a few new grafics and that they used a photo i´ve took, of Uros doing a crailslide, on there site.

Surprisingly Uros wrote that they are coming to upperaustria on there tour this week, exactly to Linz.
I´ve already wrote Uros my phone-number,so if you read this soon enough don't hasitat to call me guys!
We will show you a couple of good spots around and have a few beers, for sure!!!

Mfg Aux



Kommentare:

kutičk hat gesagt…

THANKS MAN FOR THE POST!
ENYOI THE SUMER TIME DRINK BEER FUCK FEAR!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hello! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's
new to me. Anyhow, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back frequently!


Here is my website new cellulite treatment